“When your Brand is strong, your marketing works a lot harder to help make your advertising a lot more effective!”
Brand Communication is about online, offline, written, spoken and visual communication; how clients, potential customers and your suppliers and associates see you, interact with your company and ‘get what you do’. It includes Social Media, traditional marketing methods, branding and in fact a whole mix of these things go into providing Modern Marketing Solutions.
It’s also critically important to ensure your message is right and that the person/people and brand delivering it is right too. So much to get right, and it can be very confusing and packed with steep learning curves. But getting it right at the start, means you end up with a mix of marketing strategy that is measure-able, accountable and flexible. And that’s important too.
Malcolm Gladwell wrote, in his best selling book The Tipping Point:
‘In epidemics, the messenger matters: messengers are what make something spread. But the contents of the message matters too. And the specific quality that a message needs to be successful is the quality of it’s “stickiness”. Is the message – or the food or the movies or the product – memorable? Is it so memorable in fact that it can create change, hat it can spur someone to take action?’
The Tipping Point
When your message really matters, by all means you should:
- Speak it
- Write it
- Tweet it
You have to work out what your real message is, and then:
Don’t let it end up lost in the dialogue,
say it to the wrong people,
let it be delivered poorly!
Are you the best person to be spokesperson for your company?
MODERN MARKETING SOLUTIONS are for anyone who:
- Regularly presents to people in the boardroom, at conventions, or at public meetings.
- Writes your company news updates, newsletters or blogs
- Are sometimes in the media spotlight answering questions or posting opinions
- Has written a book but don’t know how to get the best commercial leverage from it
- Speaks at conferences
How does this help your company?
- Marketing focused strategic planning for identifying what your company message is and how to get it out to your market – ensuring that what you have to say matters to them too.
- Speaker coaching, focusing on – Presentation Skills | Power Point | Audience Interaction & Engagement
- Before, during, and after (presentation) development
- Media training
- Social media development
- Publishing help and advice
- Success coaching – getting good at ‘being famous’ so that you are relaxed in your role as company spokesperson in every situation. From strategic networking to on the stage…
When all these things are maximized, your company benefits from having regular smooth communication of your brand to all stake holders, staff, and customers. The public understand who you are and what you are there to do for them, and this in turn helps your product launches, sales strategy and/or fund raising activities.
To book your FREE 30 minute explorer call with Maria – email: email@example.com – please write a brief (ave 100 words) outline of who you are, your position and a couple of times that would suit you to connect. Also your best land line number (Aus or NZ) or skype address.
To access a Special E-booklet – The Power of Having a Great Company Spokesperson (or other helpful resources), click here. This is a great overview of what a company spokesperson does, what to expect of them, and how to ensure you get the best out of them.